ArchiTwin Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") handles the personal information of users in the service provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as "this service") as follows. We will establish a policy (hereinafter referred to as "this policy").
Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. contained in the information Refers to information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual from information such as information that can identify a specific individual by description of a person, data such as fingerprints, voiceprint data, and insurance card number of health insurance card .
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number when registering for use. In addition, transaction records including user's personal information and settlement information made between the user and the business partner, etc., including our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It may be collected from "partners."
Article 3 (purpose to collect and use personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including identity verification)
- To send emails about new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the service the user is using and other services offered by the Company
- For maintenance, important notices, etc.
- In order to identify the user who violates the terms of service and the user who tries to use the service for the wrong and wrong purpose, and to refuse the use
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view their usage information
- To charge users for usage fees for paid services
- Purpose that accompanies the above purpose
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Article 5 (third party provision of personal information)
- Except for the following cases, we will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from users. However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the person's consent
- In cases where it is necessary for a national organization or a local public entity or a person who has been commissioned to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by law, it is difficult to accomplish the affairs concerned by obtaining the consent of the person in question. When there is a risk of
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- Include provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information used jointly, the scope of the joint use person, the purpose of use of the user When the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When the person requests the disclosure of personal information, the company will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay. A fee of 1 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure established by the Company (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc."). ) The user can be charged.
- If we receive the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we shall correct the personal information, etc. without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends or deletes the use of personal information from the person because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent means (hereinafter, "use". If you are asked to stop, etc.), we will carry out the necessary investigation without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- If we suspend the use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if we decide not to suspend the use, we will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if you have a large amount of expenses for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., you can take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user. If so, this alternative shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiry Window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
Address: Ginza Ohtake Residence 104F, 0061-22-11 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 2-XNUMX
Company name: ArchiTwin Inc.
E-mail address: contact＠archi-twin.com